Duration 12 weeks
Dates To be announced
Inscription deadline Information à venir
This program is designed for entrepreneurs who have successfully completed our Validation Program or who have validated their innovative concept with their target market.
To apply to this program, you must have met at least 20 contacts if you are in B2C and at least 5 contacts if you are in B2B.
The goal of this program is to help you structure your startup and build your marketing strategy in order to acquire your first customers.
In order to support you in your efforts, we have built the Élan Program in the following way:
- More than 12 hours of individualized coaching
- 12 training workshops and work sessions to acquire the basics needed for the proper development of your project (law, intellectual property, marketing, pitch, finances…)
- Privileged access to the advice of our professionals in residence
- Networking and development activities to expand your business network
- Access to a pool of experts, teachers and students
- Privileged access to the networks of Cilex and its partners
- Access to Cilex’s infrastructure for the duration of the program (mailing address, conference room, mobile workstation
- One year of group mentoring (10 sessions) with the mentoring program from the Chambre de commerce de Gatineau
- One year of membership with the Chambre de commerce de Gatineau
- Simplified access to the Futurpreneur loan of $15,000 (only for 18-35-year-olds) if you successfully complete the program
All of this while retaining your intellectual property and all of your shares.
If you are selected for the Élan Program, you commit to:
- Attend all sessions
- Achieve the required objectives every week (personal work)
- Dedicate at least 20 hours per week to our project (individual coaching and personal work)
- Pay a one-time fee of $500 + tax
- Sign and respect the incubation agreement and the non-disclosure agreement
“Relevant training led by experienced entrepreneurs, access to a network of opportunities, professional support provided by people who are as passionate as we are; that’s what Cilex is to me. An experience full of potential for any entrepreneur with an open mind.” – Simon Bégin, Framboise
“Excellent program for anyone wishing to go from dream to entrepreneurial reality. Thanks to Cilex, I was able to discover the steps to start my business project, to put it to the test and to be well supported through the realization. I’m thankful to Cilex and its organizers, they act as pillars for any future entrepreneur.” – Jessica Liberatore, Primmo
“A great base in everything. Excellent contacts.” – Charles-André Larocque, Actif au Travail